sâmbătă, 31 martie 2012
The game Armagetron Advanced ports that part of the movie in the 3D game. The game can be play locally against the computer or human players. The multiplayer features gives you both LAN and Internet multiplayer options. Also you can play up to 16 players in multiplayer. You can read more about this game in this article here.
vineri, 16 martie 2012
Wildfire Games, an international group of volunteer game developers, proudly announces the release of "0 A.D. Alpha 9 Ides of March", the ninth alpha version of 0 A.D., a free, open-source game of ancient warfare. This alpha debuts the Roman faction, new combat and trade systems and more.Top new features in this release:
- The Roman Republic faction, playable on custom scenarios and random map scripts--in single player and multiplayer, complete with a new art set, including new buildings, units, and ships.
- A new combat system that adds bonuses and weaknesses to each unit, like rock-paper-scissors (e.g. spearmen defeat melee cavalry, but are countered by skirmishers and cavalry archers).
- A brand new trading system, over land with traders trained from markets, and over sea with merchant ships built at the dock. Establish a trade route between two markets or docks, and your traders will gain resources for every trip made. You can choose which resource will be gained by a trader.
- Over a dozen new random map scripts by Spahbod, wraitii, and mmayfield45.
- New animations: Rowing oars for ships, rams, some catapults, traders, some animals.
- AI improvements: 0 A.D.'s default AI, qBot, has had a performance increase and had a serious bug fixed with the attack code.
joi, 8 martie 2012
UNIGINE Corp. released today an improved version (3.0) of its renown Heaven DX11 Benchmark based on its proprietary UNIGINE™ engine. Great looking as ever and containing many technical improvements, it now runs on Mac and supports for variety of new hardware, including extended support for multi-monitor configurations.
"It's very inspiring that more and more hardware testing professionals as well as tech enthusiasts find Heaven Benchmark useful. Our technology platform is constantly growing and we can bring Heaven Benchmark to new platforms and new hardware", said Denis Shergin, CEO of UNIGINE Corp.
What's New? Added Mac OS X version compatible with 10.7+ (no tessellation). Added support for Intel HD 3000 GPU (no tessellation). Improved support for multi-monitor configurations. Added support for NVIDIA 3D Surround (multi-monitor stereo 3D). Enhanced NVIDIA 3D Vision support. New cross-platform launcher without .NET dependencies. Fixed Phoronix Test Suite compatibility issue. Fixed minor visual artifacts. Improved compatibility with Mesa drivers. Improved detection of new GPUs.
Read more here.
sâmbătă, 3 martie 2012
Microsoft showing us a new 3D desktop concept which uses Kinect functionality. This is very pretty feature , I like very much. Let's see next video where is showing us this concept. Although the screen is 3D a normal, also one normal keyboard is used for typing and a Kinect sensor. Very simple way to make your desktop an Stargate display. Pretty cool.