The AwesomeBump software is totaly written in Qt cross-platform application framework.
This application come with some features like:
- convert from normal map to height map,
- convert from height map (bump map) to normal map,
- extract the bump from the arbitrary image,
- calculate ambient occlusion and specularity of image.
- perspective tranformation of the image,
- creating seamless texture (simple linear filter, random mode, or mirror filter),
- generate roughness and metallic textures (different types of surface analysis are available),
- real time tessellation is available,
- saving images to following formats: PNG, JPG,BMP,TGA
- edit one texture which contains different materials
- add some grunge to your map with grunge texture.
- mix two bumpmaps togheter with normal map mixer.
- and many others, see our videos on YouTube
The official page can be found here.
You can see video tutorials about this application: here.